It’s award season again.
* * *
I have been nominated for the Sexy Blogger Award by SnarkySnatch, whose level of sexiness is way beyond mine; plus she’s funny. Trust me, if you ever get the choice, go with the Snatch; I mean, just look at this. The woman clearly wants to meet a new friend.
Here are the rules of the Sexy Blogger Award:
1. Post 5 sexy suggestions.
2. Post a link to your sexiest blog post.
3. Nominate 5 other sexy bloggers.
4. Let your nominees know they’re sexy.
Post 5 sexy suggestions
So, after a lifetime of seduction success, here are 5 tips for sexy behavior that will make beautiful women want to have sex with you:
- Ladies like it when you act nice to them in front of people.
- Ladies like it when you shower and shave before a date, except sometimes they like it better if you don’t.
- Ladies like it when you do foreplay.
- Ladies like it when you do oral sex.
- Ladies like it when you hand them a warm washcloth afterwards.
Post a link to your sexiest blog post
I don’t know my sexiest blog, but one that tied for most “likes” is this one.
Nominate 5 other sexy bloggers
Out of the infinite possibilities, I nominate these 5 to carry on the tradition:
- For restrained poetry that is erotic without descending to my smutty level of graphic let’s face it pornography: Body, Remember.
- For outlining a plan to bring down the divorce rate through shameless photography and monogamous sex: SexualLifeofAWife.
- A joint award to H.H. and Lola, for their frank exploration and curiosity: MySexLifeWithLola.
- For showing in words and pictures how crazy married sex can be done: Anisa at 10yearsin
- For going beyond shameless all the way to proud: Sass Delaney
There are about a billion people I’m missing, but these are all deserving of a chance to get on another spam list.
|Read Theo and L’s entire story, Age of Discovery, in paperback and kindle versions, and epub format for Nook and other readers.